Wednesday, November 16, 2011

42 inch cut riding mower, John Deere with B&S or Cub Cadet with Kohler?

I'm planning on buying a brand new riding lawn mower but im thinking about a JD or CC. The only thing that's turning me away from CC is that Ive read somewhere that Kohler has been having problems with their lifters.|||buy what you are most comfortable with|||Well I mean John Deere's are the standard by which all others are measured.... if you have the money for a Deere, Id highly recommend that you get a deere! "Nothing runs like a deere".





Briggs and Stratton has been around forever and are quality engines... I too have heard of problems with Kohler motors, especially the hydrostatic ones. Cub Cadet has a great Zero-Turn mower, but Id go with a Deere for a ride on lawn tractor.|||My Dad has the JD and I have CC 2500 shaft drive. The only problem I've had out of the cub is the plastic hood broke off after about 20 hours...The Kohler in my cub runs well, but I only have about 60 hours on it. No problems out of the JD that I've heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment