Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the opera piece that is playing in the Kohler commercial?

its the one where the contractor is taking a shower in the clients home can be found here


http://www.us.kohler.com/video/player_library.jsp?bcpid=203719180%26amp;bclid=203710843%26amp;bctid=572065488


its under Kohler tv ads and called contractor please help|||I've looked for it several times and cannot find it. The one that shows up has the guy trying to clog the toilet so that he can call the pretty plumber.





I know the commercial you're asking about, but I don't recall which opera.





Is there a list for the commercials? I looked around with no luck.





EDIT: I did find it at last, but I don't recognize it unfortunately. I tried several searches but didn't come up with an answer. Perhaps I'll try again later now that I figured out how to get to the commercial. That's very tricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment