Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is a Toro with a Kohler engine (18hp 42in $1299) better than a Craftsman with a B&S engine(22hp 42in $1349)?

I have had both I will never buy another Toro. Or anything with a Kohler engine. I have the 16 horse ohv bs in a craftsman now it is the best I have had|||I would go with the Toro. sears does not make lawn mowers it is most likely made by MTD and sears just puts their name on it|||Go with the Toro and Kohler|||Kohler is a much better engine and toro is built more heavy duty. i have a kohler 20 hp in my cub cadet super garden tractor bought it new in 1992 looks and runs like new yet. craftman builds junk they are a cheap and tinny tractor|||FYI





This Toro tractor is made by MTD. This Toro tractor is not heavy duty like an older Toro tractor would be. This is an economy tractor built for a price. In my proffesional opinion I would buy the Craftsman over the Toro if thats all I could afford. If you can afford more, than go to an indpendent dealer %26amp; get a premium tractor.|||The low end toro's are in fact made by mtd..... unlike sears that are made by ayp (american yard products..... they make poulan, weedeater and husqvarna)


And the kohler engines seem to have alot of problems right now..... plus the briggs will be easier and cheaper to fix in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment