Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can I clean/freshen up my Kohler "brass" faucet?

It looks corroded. I am not absolutely positive that it's brass (probably not). Thanks.|||Nevr-dull wadding polish works unbelievably well, isn't messy, is inexpensive, and keeps almost forever in a sealed can. Here's a link to a can for five bucks but you can buy it in many hardware stores:





http://www.properautocare.com/nevrdull.h鈥?/a>|||Ah yes, brass.





It is probably not real brass but a coating.





It looks pitted right? Brown spots?


I never seems to get them clean and this is why I do not buy brass faucets anymore.





I get the brushed chrome look. Ours so far lasted many more years then the brass.





If you have the box, or receipt, most have a warranty on it. It can range from 1yr or 5yr manufacture warranty.





If you bought it from Home Depot or Lowe's, they may actually even take it back and exchange it.











:-)|||i used to work for lowes call kohler they have a llt warranty fashion/function they might replace for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment