Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the song for the Kohler Flipside Handshower commercial?

I see the commercial lots, and I really want the song, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.... does it just not exist?


It goes, "I want you, and everything that you do, do. It's obvious that I like you, I'd go anywhere to be near you. You say flip it over and replay, we'll make everything okay. Walk together the right way, doo doo doo doo."





video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl29gGr4yLk|||I was looking for it myself. searched high and low...nothing. which makes me think it was probably composed for the ad...meaning it's not a real song. too bad. it sounded great.|||Well I found this, still looking for a way to buy it.





http://www.us.kohler.com/performanceshowers/handshowers/gateway.jsp





Or just straight to it





http://www.us.kohler.com/performanceshowers/handshowers/assets/audios/Flipside.mp3

Report Abuse


|||Ben, THANK YOU!!!!

Report Abuse


|||Sounds like Shiney Toy Guns to me. Jack

Report Abuse


|||The song is "I know it ain't cool".


The artist is Carolyn Lost.


It was done with some commercial music agency types.


She has the entire song for streaming or purchase on MySpace

Report Abuse


|||The song is called I Know It Ain't Cool by Caroline %26amp; the Dust. You can download it for free on her website: www.carolinelost.com





:)

Report Abuse


|||www.us.kohler.com/performances鈥?


I actually contacted Kohler and a very nice CEO gave me this link. When you get there, look for the-- Get the music link-- it's in orange, top right of the page. Now please be sure to open this on your desktop then down load it. :) !

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment