Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think of Whistling Straights in Kohler Wisconsin, the latest stop on the PGA tour?

I'm partial but I think it's going to be a fantastic week (I live an hour away). The course looks great and the first round has all the best golfer's grouped within four strokes...your opinions?|||I think the course is spectacular, I live on a Pete Dye course, Oak Tree in Oklahoma.





I completely understand the awkward lies and stances that Whistling Straits provides as we get the same thing, just not quite as extreme.





The course is truly about risk and reward - The player that can manage his emotions and game for 4 days will come out on top|||Great. Wish be good luck. i do hope i will have chance to go there some day. as I am just a new golfer, and not familiar or not really good at it.


Looking for cheap golf clubs, go to www.cheap-golfclubs.com|||It's a beast, but a beautiful beast. The best thing about it is that you and I could play there as well unlike Augusta National.|||is Tiger there ?

No comments:

Post a Comment