Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think of the name Kohler?

For a boy.|||I love it, every kohler I know is good-looking and nice and funny, I really love the name x|||It's a last name with zero appeal as a first name, IMO. It sounds more like a brand name than a person...for some reason I'm thinking of water faucets. Just not good.



ETA: I was remembering right...Kohler is a company that makes bathroom fixtures (sinks, tubs, toilets, etc.) So a ton of people will see/hear his name and remember seeing it on a toilet.



Some better ideas with similar sounds:



Connor

Colin

Conrad (you can also spell this the German way, Konrad)

Casper (or Kaspar)

Charles

Christopher (or Kristof, Kristofer, etc. - there are a lot of foreign variations)

Calvin|||It is the company that makes toilets so I really don't think you should do that because the boy might get made fun of in school. I have heard of it as a last name, though.|||no offense, but the name and spelling only reminds me of the toilet brand. i'd just go with the more conservative "Cole" since you'd probably end up shortening Kohler to "Cole" anyway...|||Kohler is a brand of faucet. If my parents named me after the bathroom fixtures I would probably end up doing all the drugs as retalliation|||Sorry, but that name makes me think of plumbing fixtures. In case you're not familiar with it, it's a company that's been around for YEARS. Please, don't do that to a child.|||Makes me think of kohl eyeliner - - - not good for a boy.|||The Bolder Look of Kohler|||I'm not trying to be mean But the name doesn't sound good,



:)|||Tbh: I really dont like the name; it sounds like an appliance.|||OK, for a boy|||please do not name him kohler for his sake .|||nope sounds like the hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment