Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is it possible to use a Mohen shower valve [or any other brand] with Kohler fixtures?? I have trim, w/o valve!

No, I don't think so. When I've replaced valves in my plumbing fixtures the guys at the plumbing specialty shop look very closely at the old valve to make sure I've got the right one to put in.





There might be another after market valve you can use other than Koehler that's been designed to fit though.





I don't know what to tell you if you don't have an old valve to take in or a model number.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    Pommeaux de Douche

    ReplyDelete