Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How do I remove the faucet handle & bonnet from Kohler facuet model 15593-P-CP?

I just finished installing a new faucet a friend gave me, and in the instructions it states that after installing I can adjust the water pressure by first removing the faucet handle %26amp; bonnet; but, I don;t think it is possible, (the picture w/instructions is a different look then what was in the box...) |||Hi, the bonnet should be removable by hand. First pop off the blue and red cap, then take out the screw and remove the handle. The bonnet should then be removable by hand. Then you can adjust the limit of the handle range, thus limiting the temperature. Also, if you get stuck, Kohler has excellent technical service at 1-800-4-KOHLER.|||According to Kohler you can adjust the maximum water TEMPERATURE!


Instructions below:

No comments:

Post a Comment