Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am having a Kohler airbath installed soon. How noisy are the motors? Would you remotely locate the pump?

I need to make a decision whether I should remotely locate the pump in an adjoining closet, or whether the noise is so low you either can not hear it over the water noise, or is just very low period. I am sensitive to loud noises, particularly if they are high pitched. I am a little concerned since the position of the pump is directly below where a person's head is in the tub. Thanks!!||| See if insulation can be added to help quiet the noise. Added as to not make the motor overheat and void the warranty.Most motors like this is more of a low rumble and deff not high pitched. I m guessing but by having some one relocate the motor( if it s possible may void any warranty)Add to your bath pleasure by using the soft foam ear plugs to silence ( mostly) all your surroundings to enjoy your soak GL

No comments:

Post a Comment