Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am trying to find the model number for a Case Garden Tractor with a 12 hp Kohler engine.?

I was given a Case Garden Tractor with a 12hp Kohler motor. I need to find the model number in order to fix the ignition switch and a couple of other minor details. The engine plate is worn and the numbers can't be read. Where else should I look to find the model number?|||I believe the engine plate is the only spot that has the number.


See if you can read it by placing the light at just the right angle. If not, call Case and ask, but I suspect they have not made that many different models with a 12 hp engine. How many ignition switches can there be? I had an older 10 hp model that dated to the early 1960's and Case helped me with no problem.


Good Luck!|||ok

No comments:

Post a Comment