Saturday, November 12, 2011

I found a hairline crack on the rim my new kohler undermount sink. will this be an issue with installation?

I think they use the rim when installing the sink. The crack or possible scratches are not deep, but I didn't know if it would cause problems in the future?|||My Kohler sink has a lifetime warranty. All you have to do is contact them on their customer service site, they will send out an inspector and if it is a manufacturers defect they will tell you and send out a new one. If the damage is caused by an installation problem, they will tell you that too and you can deal with the installer.|||Kohler is really good with replacing damaged items. I had a wall hung sink that I purchased 2 years ago from a distributor. The finish on the sink started to get worn, so I contacted Kohler and they replaced the sink at no charge!|||First of all, whether of not this was supplied as part of the install, or you bought it as a choice to have installed I'd return it, most especially if it's a crack. If it's scratches? I'm wondering the substance of the sink?|||Kohler is great. Absolutely take it back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment