Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What are the major differences, besides hp, of the Kohler CS4 and CS6?

I am attempting to replace the motor on my rototiller and can get a CS6 for much cheaper than the CS4. I was already told it will bolt of to my frame just fine, but my worry is if there is enough weight difference to make my tiller top heavy.|||As long as you plan to till on flat ground, it should be no problem. If you are going on a hillside, it may make it pull down the slope a bit more than normal. Also, depending on how your tiller is set up, you may not be able to do a one-handed thing like you can with a Troybilt.|||Thanks! I went with the CS6 and it seems to be just perfect. A little more power than I'm used to on this tiller but it works well.

Report Abuse


|||try calling the tiller manufacturer - if they're still around

No comments:

Post a Comment