Saturday, November 12, 2011

What is the difference between the RZT50 Cub Cadet mower with the Kawasaki and the Kohler engine?

I found that Home Depot retails the RZT 50 mower with different engines. Which one is better. The cost for either engine is the same. The Kawasaki is 21 HP and the Kohler is 22. Not a significant difference. Why does it come with different engines?|||I prefer Kohler myself. I just don't like the Jap junk as well. Even like John Deere mowers with the Jap engine I have keep coming in for repairs, the Kohlers last forever as long as you keep the oil changed and do your regular maintenance. I have a 1968 Kohler on one mower and it has never been touched except to change oil and clean filter, if something will work 40 years for you it has to be good.|||your power in the mower doesn't come how many hp it has! look for how much tork it has! besides from a professional standpoint i would go with kohler any day! i have blown up 3 Kawasaki motors!|||My question to you is why are you at Home Depot? Where are you going to get service when you need it? Do they carry the parts in stock? If the engine goes down, do they offer a loaner so you can mow your yard? I would check with a local dealer and buy from them. They are local and the money supports your community not a big corporation. OK enough with that rant. Either brand is a good engine. A lot of your commercial mowers are using Kawasaki. Kohler has more repair places. I would ask your dealer, they would know more because its their business to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment