Saturday, November 12, 2011

Are there supposed to be fingerprints and watermarks on KOHLER kitchen faucets brand new in the box?

I purchased one at Home Depot and when I opened the box I noticed a whole bunch of fingerprints and dried watermarks all over the faucet itself. Is this normal? I mean does KOHLER test out their products this way and ship in the box without cleaning them? That seems very weird. Or could it be that I was sold a used kitchen faucet?|||Most definately you got a faucet that was returned and put right back on the shelf.I would be pissed if I went to the trouble of installing it and find out it's defective! Take it back and exchange it.|||Fingerprints maybe, water marks no. I think you have purchased a set of taps that were returned. Which might be fine, but I think you should have gotten a discount.|||no on both counts.The faucet should come out of the box with nothing on it at all,the last thing that is done to it before packaging is its cleaned completely.Someone has bought that faucet,installed it and didnt like it,or just switched the new for an old and then returned it.Return the faucet for an exchange or refund,and tell the store where you bought it that you want t o open the new one and inspect it before you buy it.|||KOHLER is top of the line. Must be a return if it looks dirty.|||I have been to the Kohler factory and watched the products being produced. If you had bought a product new then you would probably not have either of those things on your faucet. A fingerprint possibly, no water spots! This is probably an item that has been returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment