Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where could I find a Kohler drain in a brass color without buying a new sink? 10 points will be given.?

I need a Kohler brass colored drain for bathroom but don't want to buy new sink. I can't find just the drain. Any ideas of where I can find one? If you actually help me with this, I'll pick you as best answer quick.|||Featuring a convenient open/close stopper, the Duostrainer basket strainer is offered separately so you can mix and match colors and finishes with KOHLER sinks and drains. The strainer is for sink installations with 3-1/2" or 4" outlets and is available in an array of KOHLER finishes and colors.





Color finishes differ in design and are offered in plastic


Please note: Duostrainer body and tailpiece not included. Order separately (K-8804)|||Just about any big box store, plumbing supply, or even the local hardware store would carry them. The drain is commonly sold separate from the sink.|||ah a trick question





the drain assembly you want would come with the faucet, not the sink for a bathroom





Did you check the big warehouse home stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment