Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where can I find information on older Kohler hot tubs and model numbers?

I have an older Kohler hot tub on my deck, which is a 4 person model, and approximately 6' x 7'. The only model number I can find is KS110HBD. I would like to get a manual or any available literature on this hot tub. I have exhausted the Kohler site, and have spent hours looking online. It would be very helpful to me if I knew it's capacity and other specifications. Also, diagrams would be great. Where can I find this information?|||Other specifications will be a problem. Water capacity will not. If exact capacity is needed you will need to start with an empty spa. Time filling a five gallon bucket. Time filling your spa. All other specifications should be pretty much standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment