Saturday, November 12, 2011

How do I pull the electric clutch on a 1972 Wheel Horse with a 14hp. Kohler engine do I need a special tool ?

Electric clutch is bad on my 1972 Wheel Horse it has a 14 hp kohler engine can't seem to find anybody that will give me any information on how it's done or if I need a special tool and if so where to find one|||no you shouldn't need any Special tools at all, usually it will take a 5/8 socket to remove the bolt that holds the clutch on. Then just remove belt unplug the clutch and it should come right off, plus you might have to remove some guards.|||Try some of the toro dealers in your area first , the parts break down is on line at www.toro.com , you will need your id number on the dash below the steering wheel on the dash or on the frame , you mite be able to order a maintenance book to show you how to take it a part and fix it properly . I hope this help you .

No comments:

Post a Comment